Top Reasons to Attend
- Obtain access to a robust technical program.
- Network and exchange information with worldwide leaders in the fields of highway and airport pavements, as well as airport safety technologies.
- Get up-to-date information about federal and state policies and initiatives that are shaping your profession.
- Interact with exhibitors and discover the latest innovations in planning, design, construction, management, and preservation of highway and airfield pavements; and in airport safety technologies.
- Participate in technical tours and pre-conference workshops.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) and Continuing Education Credits.
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.