The full program for Pavements 2019 is available! Download the Final Program (PDF).
Welcome Address, Keynote Speaker, and Awards
Omer OsmanActing Secretary, Illinois Department of Transportation
Welcome Address, Keynote Speaker, and Awards>
Jamie L. RheeCommissioner, Chicago Department of Aviation
Carl L. Monismith Award and Lecture on Pavement Engineering
R. Gary Hicks, Ph.D., P.E., ASCE Life Member Project Manager, CP2 Center and Consultant
ASCE Grand Challenge Panel
K. N. Gunalan, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE, D.GE.ASCE President 2020
Top Reasons to Attend
- Obtain access to a robust technical program.
- Network and exchange information with worldwide leaders in the fields of highway and airport pavements, as well as airport safety technologies.
- Get up-to-date information about federal and state policies and initiatives that are shaping your profession.
- Interact with exhibitors and discover the latest innovations in planning, design, construction, management, and preservation of highway and airfield pavements; and in airport safety technologies.
- Participate in technical tours and pre-conference workshops.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) and Continuing Education Credits.
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.