Welcome to the International Airfield and Highway Pavements Conference of the Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI) of ASCE. This international conference will provide an unrivaled chance to interact and exchange information with worldwide leaders in the fields of highway and airport pavements, as well as airport safety technologies.
This conference will bring together researchers in transportation and airport safety technologies, designers, project/construction managers, academics, and contractors from around the world to discuss the state-of-the-art implementation, construction, design, and research being performed.
Conference Committee Co-Chairs
- Imad L. Al-Qadi, Ph.D., P.E., Dist.M.ASCE, University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
- Scott Murrell, P.E., M.ASCE, Applied Research Associates, Inc
- Andreas Loizos, A.M.ASCE, National Technical University Of Athens
- Hasan Ozer, A.M.ASCE, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- John Rushing, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Jeff Gagnon, Federal Aviation Administration
- Tom Harman, Federal Highway Administration
- Geoff Rowe, Abatech
- Rick Boudreau, Boudreau Eng Inc.
- Audrey Copeland, National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA)
- Leif Wathne, American Concrete Pavement Association
- Luis G. Loría-Salazar, University of Costa Rica, PITRA-LanammeUCR
- Tan Yiqiu, Harbin Institute of Technology
Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI) of ASCE
The Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI) is a specialty membership organization focused on transportation and development professionals and the transportation and development industry. It is one of the American Society of Civil Engineers' nine specialty Institutes.
T&DI combines the talents and perspectives of its members to promote professional excellence in all aspects of transportation engineering, urban planning, and development. We strive to enhance their career development through: