The International Airfield and Highway Pavements Conference will be in beautiful downtown Chicago, IL!
Besides its striking downtown, which includes some of the tallest buildings in the world, Chicago has:
- A distinctive shoreline
- Hundreds of vibrant parks
- 77 unique neighborhoods
- Incredible shopping on the Magnificent Mile
- A Michelin-rated dining scene
- Exciting nightlife
- More than 60 museums
- Five regional Tony Award-winning theaters
- No matter the season, a sports team to cheer to victory
Chicago’s neighborhoods represent more than 100 countries and it's through this diversity and profound city culture that they are able to develop the country's best restaurants, theaters, and museums. It's this truly distinctive mix of global attractions and local charm that make Chicago an epic city.
For more information on what to do while in Chicago, visit the official Chicago tourism website.