Early bird 4/26/2023 | Advance 5/23/2023 | Late after 5/23/2023
Full conference registration
- ASCE or T&DI member Eb $690 | Adv $790 | Late $890
- Non-member Eb $890 | Adv $990 | Late $1,090
- Government member Eb $590 | Adv$690 | Late $790
- Government non-member Eb $ 790 | Adv $890 | Late $990
- *Student member Eb $390 | Adv $390 | Late $450
- **Speaker/moderator member Eb $590 | Adv $690 | Late $790
- **Speaker/moderator non-member Eb $790 | Adv $890 | Late $990
*Students must have an active ASCE student member account in order to register as a student. Become a ASCE student member for free.
**Speaker/moderator discount applied with discount code at check out.
Day 1,2 Thursday, June 15, & Friday, June 16
Day 3 Saturday, June 17
- Member Daily (Day 1, 2) Eb $390 | Adv $390 | Late $450
- Member Daily (Day 3) Eb $250 | Adv $250 | Late $300
- Non-Member Daily (Day 1, 2) Eb $490 | Adv $490 | Late $550
- Non-Member Daily (Day 3) Eb $ 350 | Adv $350 | Late $400
- Speaker/Moderator Member Daily (Day1,2) Eb $390 | Adv $390 | Late $450
- Speaker/Moderator Member Daily (Day 3) Eb $250 | Adv $250 | Late $300
- Speaker/Moderator Non-Member Daily (Day 1, 2) Eb $490 | Adv $490 | Late $550
- Speaker/Moderator Non-Member Daily (Day 3) Eb $350 | Adv $350 | Late $400
Thursday, June 15th daily registration includes: breakfast | lunch | networking | exhibit hall | and technical programming on Thursday
Friday, June 16th daily registration includes: breakfast | lunch | networking | exhibit hall | and technical programming on Friday
Saturday, June 17th daily registration includes: breakfast | networking breaks | and technical programming on Saturday
Tours | Wednesday, June 14
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport: Directing the flow Eb $40 | Adv $40 | Late N/A
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport: Paving the way Eb $40 | Adv $40 | Late N/A
- TxDOT - materials and tests laboratory tour Eb $40 | Adv $40 | Late $55
- CTECC technical tour Eb $40 | Adv $40 | Late $55
- Capital Metro North Operations Center and the METRORail mechanics shop Eb $40 | Adv $40 | Late $55
- Circuit of the Americas F-1 racetrack tour Eb $50 | Adv $50 | Late $65
- Austin Boardwalk & Lone Star River Boat tour & Mexican freetail bat flight Eb$75 | Adv $75 | Late $90
Workshops | Wednesday, June 14
- Airport pavement design and evaluation workshop - introduction to FAARFIELD2.0 and ICAO's ACR-PCR system Eb $175 | Adv $175 | Late $200
- Simplified Highway Capacity Manual procedures for use in planning, preliminary engineering, design, and operations for urban streets and signalized intersections Eb $50 | Adv $50 | Late $75
- Financial assessments of transport infrastructure projects and product delivery Eb $100 | Adv $100 | Late $125
- Young faculty & practitioner's workshop - N/C
Confirmation of registration
A confirmation will be emailed to all early bird and advance registrants within 5 business days of registering for the conference. Online registrants should receive immediate notification following the submission of the registration information. Preregistered attendees will receive their name badges and any tickets ordered at the on-site ICTD Registration Desk during registration hours.
If you do not receive your confirmation within one week, please contact ASCE Registrations via email or call 800-548-2723 and ask to speak to Customer Service. Please reference ICTD-Pavements 2023.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Check: Payable to ASCE/ICTD 2023 (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank). Include the attendee's name in the memo area of the check.
- Credit Card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club
- Purchase Order: P.O. #, company name and address, or other billing address (includes Government P.O. use)
To receive a full refund of the registration fee, cancellations must be received in writing at the ASCE Headquarters by the cancellation deadline of Tuesday, May 23, 2023. A $65 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. There are no refunds for cancellations received after Tuesday, May 23, 2023.
Cancellation after the deadline: In recognition of the travel challenges posed by the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, attendees residing in countries with a CDC Level 2 or Level 3 designation needing to cancel after the deadline should contact ASCE Customer Service with a request for cancellation.
- Email requests: ASCE Customer Service at [email protected]. Please reference ICTD-Pavements 2023.
- Fax cancellations requests to:
ATTN: Customer Service
Please reference ICTD-Pavements 2023.
ASCE uses the information you provide to administer your registration and to keep you apprised of conference information and related products and services. The name, job title, company information and mailing address of registrants are also included in the conference attendee list that is provided and included in the conference app.
Liability waiver and release
In submitting this registration, I acknowledge and agree that I am undertaking to participate in the conference activities as my own voluntary and intentional act. I agree that I alone am responsible for determining whether I am physically capable of participating in any conference activity, and I understand that there is risk associated with my participation, which may include without limitation, injury or loss caused by my negligence or the negligence of others. With knowledge and acceptance of the risks involved, I accept full responsibility for my safety and well-being. In consideration of my participation in conference activities, I hereby waive, release, hold harmless, and discharge ASCE and its officers, directors, and employees from all loss or injury that may be suffered by me in connection with Conference activities to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Austin Hilton is fully accessible to the disabled. If you require special assistance at the conference please submit a written description of your requirements with your registration form or email [email protected] before Tuesday, May 23, 2023. While ASCE will make every effort to meet the needs of the attendee, accommodations cannot be guaranteed without prior notification.
By registering for this conference you agree to all policies.
If you are experiencing online registration issues or have questions, please email [email protected] or call ASCE Customer Service at +1 703-295-6300 or 800-548-2723 (Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–5 p.m. US EST) or fill out the paper registration form linked above and email to Customer Service for processing.