Top Reasons to Attend
- Obtain access to a robust technical program.
- Network and exchange information with worldwide leaders in the fields of highway and airport pavements, as well as airport safety technologies.
- Get up-to-date information about federal and state policies and initiatives that are shaping your profession.
- Interact with exhibitors and discover the latest innovations in planning, design, construction, management, and preservation of highway and airfield pavements; and in airport safety technologies.
- Participate in technical tours and pre-conference workshops.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) and Continuing Education Credits.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block. to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request letter: Customize this template to request approval for your attendance.